alaskanbookie

Alaskan Bookie

I am a passionate devourer of chocolate and books. I also listen to audio books and drink chocolate. When I die, I don't want to be embalmed, I want to be dipped!

Dead Sexy Dragon (Dragon Heat, #1)

Dead Sexy Dragon - Lolita Lopez This review was originally posted on my Alaskan Bookie Website at:http://alaskanbookie.com/review/dead-sexy-dragon/Dead sexy Dragons is a new dragon shapeshifter series that falls into the Paranormal Erotica category. When I first saw the cover (total eye candy) and the author name (Lolita) I kind of knew what type of book this was going to be, but my love of dragons had me looking forward to this one anyway.In the beginning of the story when the Stig was trying to avoid Cora, I was thinking things might be get really hot before they were lead to the bedroom, but I was kind of wrong. I say kind of because the first sex scene happened in a dream not in reality. But she was in her bed, so it kind of counts. Then in the dungeon, which isn’t really a bed but it is where Stig was at the time. So it was kind of his bedroom.There were many different interesting things happening that would have been cool if they were explored more in depth (besides the sex) but I think the author left those details for another story. This story gave enough of a whiff of chocolate to get you interested if this is your kind of thing or to let you move on if it wasn’t.Even though this was a short story (97 pages) there were at least 4 different descriptive sex scenes between our main characters. So if you’re not into that type story, you may want to stay clear of this book. If you are, then this is the book for you.