alaskanbookie

Alaskan Bookie

I am a passionate devourer of chocolate and books. I also listen to audio books and drink chocolate. When I die, I don't want to be embalmed, I want to be dipped!

A Million Suns  - Beth Revis This is the second book in the Across the Universe series. I highly recommend reading the first book [b:Across the Universe|8235178|Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)|Beth Revis|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348085121s/8235178.jpg|13082532] first or you will be lost in this book.There were several things that didn't add up in this book. We didn't like the totally hissy, winey, bitch that Amy turned into at the end. We didn't like the whole food situation. If most all the food is destroyed where do you get months worth of food to distribute and share? If the engines aren't working, how are they maintaining orbit? If there is an advanced hostile civilization on this planet, why haven't they been discovered and shot out of the sky? Why all the clues and stuff? Why not just tell them what is going on? We are still undecided whether or not we will go on with this series.