alaskanbookie

Alaskan Bookie

I am a passionate devourer of chocolate and books. I also listen to audio books and drink chocolate. When I die, I don't want to be embalmed, I want to be dipped!

The Mystic Wolves (Mystic Wolves, #1) - Belinda Boring This was the first book in the Mystic Wolf series and it was a very nice read. The main people, Darcy and Mason, are in love. They have one of those sickeningly sweet love affairs that make people want to yell 'Get a Room!' every time they are together. (To be honest, I was one of those people!) There are also vampires and witches involved in the story. I have to wonder about the relationship between Darcy and the vampire Devlin is all about. There was more between them hinted at by the author and I am totally curious what it is. I enjoyed the story enough to want to see where it will go and I will continue on with the second book in the series [b:Forget Me Not|13127675|Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2)|Belinda Boring|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1364320782s/13127675.jpg|18303654].