alaskanbookie

Alaskan Bookie

I am a passionate devourer of chocolate and books. I also listen to audio books and drink chocolate. When I die, I don't want to be embalmed, I want to be dipped!

Demon Possession (Shadow Quest, #1) - Kiersten Fay This review was originally posted on my Alaskan Bookie website at: http://alaskanbookie.com/review/demon-possession/My Review:Analia was weak in body but not in spirit when she escapes her enslavement and hides aboard the merchant ship Marada. Having only know degradation and torture her whole life, it is at first hard to accept that she will not be treated just as badly aboard the merchant ship. As she comes to adjust in her new world she finds herself a bit overwhelmed with strange new feelings she has never known before.There was just the right mix of excitement and passion to make this an excellent read. The author allowed a romance to build up with Analia and Sebastian to make this more into passionate romance and not so much erotica. Although there were sex scenes, they were tastefully done and didn’t dominate the story.I loved this book and I will absolutely be moving onto the next in the series!