alaskanbookie

Alaskan Bookie

I am a passionate devourer of chocolate and books. I also listen to audio books and drink chocolate. When I die, I don't want to be embalmed, I want to be dipped!

Don't Bite the Bridesmaid (Entangled Covet)

Don't Bite the Bridesmaid - Tiffany Allee This review was orignally posted on my Alaskan Bookie website at:http://alaskanbookie.com/review/book-review-dont-bite-the-bridesmaid/My Reivew This was such a cute little read. It was like the Wedding Date movie except with vampires. Alice has a hottie next door neighbor named Noah to ask to be her escort to her sister’s wedding cruise. Even though she has been secretly spying on him, she isn’t aware that this smoking neighbor is a vampire. He doesn’t want to go anywhere with his neighbor except he is being railroaded into an arranged marriage to another vampire and thinks a week or two out of the country should be able to keep those that would bind him far, far away until he can get out of his own wedding. When Alice and Noah arrive at the cruise ship they find they must share a cabin. Alice finally gets to confront her ex only to find he still wants her. Even with Noah at her side, it is still unsure if she will succumb her ex’s advances. Let the sparks fly where they may and melt the chocolate … there is romance afoot!I enjoyed Tiffany Allee’s take on vampires and the romance she built for these two. This was a fun read and I was cheering for them! I will be continuing on with this series. What fun!